It’s that time of year again! The Friends of the Library will be having the fall Used Book Sale, and will be open in our community room 9 AM until an hour before the library closes (6 PM Tuesday & Thursday, 4 PM on Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday).
Hardcover books are $1 each, Paperbacks are $0.50 each, and DVDs, Jigsaw puzzles, and Audiobooks are $1 each.
The Book Sale will be open:
– 9 AM – 6 PM Tuesday, August 22nd
– 9 AM – 4 PM Wednesday, August 23rd
– 9 AM – 6 PM Thursday, August 24th
– 9 AM – 4 PM Friday, August 25th
– 9 AM – 4 PM Saturday, August 26th
The Book Sale area will not be accessible before 9 aM.
If you would like to volunteer to help us set up and maintain the book sale, please call at (931) 684-7323 or fill out the contact form below!