Any resident of Bedford County may request a library card. Residents of other Tennessee counties may also get library cards with proper identification. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must have a current photo ID (if ID does not have current address, you must provide a piece of mail [power bill, phone bill, etc.] to verify current address).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent with a current photo ID.
- First Library card is FREE.
- Replacement Cards are $2.00 each.
- Patrons are responsible for all materials borrowed with their library card.
- When books are lost or damaged, library privileges shall be suspended until all items are returned or accounted for and until all assessments or fines are paid in full.
The Library belongs to everyone. Please keep books and material collections moving by returning all materials on time.
Patrons are allowed 3 renewals per item unless there are existing holds. You may renew your materials:
- at the library
- by telephone
- Adult Fiction, Nonfiction, & Graphic Novels
- Audiobooks on CD
- Best Sellers
- Children’s Books (Easy & Independent Readers)
- DVDs (Movies & TV Boxsets)
- Hot Spots
- Inspirational Fiction & Paperback
- Juvenile/Middle Grade Fiction, Nonfiction, & Graphic Novels
- Large Print Books
- Paperbacks (Romance, Westerns, & Historical Romance)
- Spanish-Language Collection for All Ages
- Teen/Young Adult Fiction, Nonfiction, & Graphic Novels